View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emceez

re: Xaraz - 41 (and ever increasing) Monk Application

Hi everyone,

After an extended hiatus I decided to give Project 99 another shot, partly after out of mid-winter boredom.  While moping around Mistmoore, I had the pleasure of grouping with Darkcobra (Hethan) as well as coming across other members of AG.  Feeling partly rejuvenated from a a soon to be fair raid scene (or so it seems at this point) I'm looking to give raiding another shot, though more in the casual sense.   I came across your guild through the Project 99 forums and your mission statement seemed to fit exactly what I'm looking for. 

Experience:  Played an Enchanter in a top raiding guild on the E'ci server, a little after launch, all the way up until Gates of Discord came out.  Here on P99 I have also raided with an Enchanter through a vast majority of the content but put him out to pasture a while back in favor of my monk.  While being semi new to the class I feel that I've picked up quite well on the nuances involved in being a highly qualified puller and/or DPS engineer (Hethan/Mithras can attest to this from our grouping). 

Personal:  I currently live in snowy Milwaukee working in sales for a fortune 300 company.  When I'm not outdoors or brewing beer you'll find me on Everquest looking to lend a helping hand or shoot the breeze (especially about the finer points of beer), so feel free to shoot me a tell! 

Thank you all for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Xaraz

Yaolin
General
Awarded:

re: Xaraz - 41 (and ever increasing) Monk Application

Sounds great!! Hope to see you in game soon!  Message officers to get into some more groups.

~Yao

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum