View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yaolin
General
Awarded:

re: Did **YOU** just app to Azure Guard? If so read this!!

So you just filled out your app on the website, what now?  Make a post here in the news forum so that everyone in the guild can see that you have app'd.  Let us know a little bit about yourself, your characters, and any Kunark/Velious raiding experience you might have if any.  If you're able to play 3 or 4 days a week it should only take you about 2 weeks or so to get into Azure Guard (You will need to group/raid with an officer three times in order to join AG), as long as you're not an asshat and you are willing to learn.  Once you've app'd and posted in this forum please make sure to message anyone in AG when you are online and ask to be put in touch with an officer so we can get you into some groups/raids.  If you have any other questions please PM myself or any of the other officers here on the forums.  See you soon!!

~Yao

SingSlash

re: Lagging a bit

Sorry yes I didnt mean for the application to go all the way through. I am trying to lvl fast to get to 39 so i can be a least a little asset. As of now Brayne, from AG, is helping me lvl a bit faster. Until than I doubt i can get approved. Ill get back on and apply as soon as i hit the correct lvl. Thanks guys

Yaolin
General
Awarded:

Sounds great Singslash, we can still get you into groups before you're level 39 so just ask for an officer and we can group up.  Hope to see you soon!! We NEED bards!!

Ghazkul!!

Hey hey!

I put in an app a couple days ago. Went to BW with you folks last night and had a lot of fun killing Ixiblat over and over.. and over.

Anything else going on soon? Parties? Raids? Miscellaneous tomfoolery??

Im game for anything. especially stuff earlier in the day. Shoot me a tell in game! My warrior's name is Ghazkul.

Hello Azure Guard,

Level 51 Warrior here applying to the guild.  I have grouped with a few members in KC and have been looking forward to expanding my P1999 experience by joining a guild that has a casual/raid atmosphere, since we all live in the real world =).  I have available to me a 54 Necro and 49 Cleric I would look forward to applying to the guild and helping in any way I can.  I look forward to grouping with you guys!  I started playing EQ back in 1999 but never really got into the raid scene but did do a lot of raiding in WoW from 2003 to 2010ish.  I feel like I have been missing out on my character progression in EQ and hope I can join you guys in that venture!

P.S. I have two IRL friends who have applied Daftt (Bard) and Rhydin (Monk) and hope to join them in helping your guild progress!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum