View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alamin Dah'Behr

re: 54 Shaman looking for his home

Heya AG,

Ive had my eye on your guys guild for a long time, i love the players that are known as Azures Disciples :) Ive grouped with Mebbas, Long, Bahx and i believe Dulas. I've spoken with Littlernemce about apping to the guild and told me to post on here, so here i am :) I have been with the server for quite a while and i love it, i don't feel like i am that hardcore of a player to join with FE or TMO, but i do love to raid and i have had extensive experience raiding back on live all the way up to luclin. A little bit about me, i'm 23 years old, i moved from Orange County California to Minnesota (what a mistake!) but it has grown on me here as i turned my love from surfing into snowboarding. I am very out going and i love meeting new friends in game, and helping others with epic pieces etc. I am looking forward to having the chance to raid and group with you guys :) Thank you for considering me

Alamin

Yaolin
General
Awarded:

re: 54 Shaman looking for his home

Sounds great Alamin, send any of the officers a tell in game so that we can get you into some groups.  Snowboarding is awesome....  dunno about in Minnesota though.

~Yao

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum