View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stiles Corleone

re: Application: Stiles Corleone, 51 Enchanter

Name: Stiles Corleone
Class: Enchanter
Level: 51

Howdy Azure Guardians,

Dulas approached me about the guild after a SolA group back in my 30s. Due to a hectic work schedule, I am just getting back around to playing EQ again, and applying.

Back in the day I was on VZ, then several other servers (including Povar) after all of the Zeks merged. I have played just about every class (other than bard), and back in my day.

My most fun was had during the VZ days, raiding Kunark and Velious.

After EQ1 ran its course for me, my wife and I ended up on EQ2 for several years.

I have been involved with the EQEmu community since... around 2007. I was familiar with this server, so when Amb told me that she was playing, I decided to start Stiles back up. And here I am.

At the end of the day, I'm going to be killing raid stuff with someone, and I think I'd like it to be you.

<3,
Stiles

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nemce
Chief Master Sergeant

Awesome Stile! We are so excited to have you raid and group with us! Just try and find officers on and group with them, or you can attend some of our raids and get those three officer groupings out of the way. We are raiding tonight(9/17) at 8pm EST and just meet in WC wizzy spire if you are interested. Also we go to sky every Saturday so if you arn't tagged by then we'd love to have you there as well.

I know I have grouped with Stiles in the past...just not sure how many. We can chat about it next time I see you. I am pretty sure with last nights raid he has completed his requirements.

Good to have you Stiles! See you soon!

Dulas Allazaward
Leader of Azure Guard
Stiles Corleone

Happy

Will do.

<3,
Stiles

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum