View previous topic :: View next topic  
acydrayne

re: 46 Shaman, Interested in Azure Guard

Hello,

I've looked around a bit and yep, Azure Guard looks awesome.

So, a bit about myself - I played EQ back in the days of beta up to Velious primarily on Solusek Ro. Never did a whole lot of raiding besides a few targets. I did play Fippy Darkpaw for a while and raided a few planes. Anyway I am really digging the classic server they have here and am interested in getting into some of the raiding I missed out on.
I am a casual gamer, I play right up until the verge of wife aggro. I can get in 2-3 hours a night (usually around 9 PM cst) during the week but on the weekends I play a lot more.

What am I looking for here? Some peeps to chill with. I mean really, I am not all about the lewtz - I play the game to enjoy it. I am looking for a guild that raids though and you guys fit the bill.

If anyone is interested in doing some grouping I am usually up for it. Hope to see some of you in game!

Phsikotic
46 Iksar Shaman
Dulas
Dula Allazaward
Chief General

re: 46 Shaman, Interested in Azure Guard

Good to hear from you. I hope to see you tonight so we can get to know each other and you can see what we are all about.

Dulas Allazaward
Leader of Azure Guard
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum