View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowdirk

re: Guild App - 40 Magician

Hello Azure Guard, my name is Kotira and I've started p99 a couple of months ago. I used to be a part of Supremacy, but I took a break for a couple of months. Supremacy was a great friendly guild, but they were pretty quiet with not many people to group with. So I decided to browse p99's guild forums and I came across your recruitment post. I saw that y'all had a good low level requirement for joining and that y'all raid.

I haven't had the opportunity to group with anyone in AG yet, but I have grouped with a current member, Fiord, when I was still in my teens. I'm not too sure if he still remembers me because its been at least 2 months.

I don't really have solid playing times yet because my work has me working nights and afternoons 5 of the 7 days. With that in mind, I would still love the opportunity to play along side you all and get to know you all if you would have me Happy
Yaolin
General
Awarded:

Hey Shadow, just start reaching out to AG members in your lvl range so that you can group with them or reach out to officers so we can help you find a group. See you soon!!

~Yao

alrighty, i'll definitely do that. I finally able to get some playing time again :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Shadowdirk

I'm sorry that guest post was me. I forgot to log in when i posted that hehe
Yaolin
General
Awarded:

I don't think anyone has seen you online lately shadow, get in contact with us when you're on!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum