View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catclaw99

re: Catclaw - 60 ranger

Hiya there!

I am Catclaw, a ranger of Faydark's Champions of Kelethin.

I have been gone from Everquest for a long time but have been thinking about returning to raid with a guild!  I initially played during Kunark on P99 for around 2.5 years up through Velious.  I raided with Fires of Heaven until they disbanded and I left the game shortly thereafter.

I have been playing Classic WoW since launch and raiding multiple days a week there.  Recently I have cut this down to 1 or 2 days and am looking to get back into spending some time on Everquest and focusing on some end game content!

I spoke with Mignonette(sp) a bit ago just after you guys finished Plane of Sky and she told me a bit about the systems of the guild and how you operate, doing Sky on Tuesday and HoT one other day during the week while also watching windows for world bosses.  I have a lot of time free currently due to the current condition of the world and am looking to put some time back into EQ!

I hope you guys have an awesome night and look forward to seeing you in the future!

-Catclaw

Warder of Kelethin

Mignonette Wasp`Honey
Chief Master Sergeant

hiii catclaw~! not sure if it didn't go through but i'm not seeing your application. please fill it out and try again to submit. i will be looking for you in game!

Now, engage yourself to me...

(Fennin Ro) Porcelain Marionette / Delphic Bete'Noire
Catclaw99

Ok I think I got it submitted this time!

Good speaking with you Mignon.  Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about my questions regarding the guild.  I hope you had a nice dinner.

Hope to see you around!

-Catclaw

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum