View previous topic :: View next topic  
Super Phreak

re: New App - Helifino

Hello all - I'm a new app to the guild, looking forward to playing with you all.

I'm just back from my hiatus of quite a few years.  Back in live, I made it up to 62 before life took me away from EQ.  I got through the PoP expansion, but not much after that.  My main was a druid, and I'm following right along with it now.  I joined The Second Sons originally when coming back, but after a few weeks of playing and not finding groups or help, i decided that wasn't the place for me.  I'm really looking for a guild that's good to group and of course when I get up to levels, raid with.  The name sounded great to me, and I started checking this guild out.  This looks like a really close guild that's been around for a while, so I'm excited to join.

In my personal life, which I'm always happy to share with everyone, I have a wife who played with me on live, and she's interested but not gung-ho about playing again, and two 10-year-old kids that like to play every now and then.  I'm a little-league coach for my son, so that takes me away 3-4 times per week.  Other than that, I'm usually on with Hel or one of my alts.  Cadilo (15 enc) and Wenlowen (9 rng) are the two I know for sure I'm keeping around with my currently main - Helifino (24 druid atm)

The guild name caught my eye because I recently had training to become a Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution Architect and am now certified and titled that way.  So it's destiny that I join!  :)

Anyway, it'll be great to be in a guild that's close-knit and looks to do fun stuff with each other, so I'm really looking forward to seeing you all in game!  Shoot me a poke if you see me!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum