View previous topic :: View next topic  
MizzrymAgnarr

re: New Application - Naldrin 53 Cleric

Dear all,

Pleased to make your acquaintance. I've been attracted to this guild for some time and after grouping with Volkmor and speaking with Fanno/Bugaman, I am formally applying!

After playing P99 with Venerate when it was formed, played for 6 months on p2002 and most recently was in Venerate in Agnarr classic as a raiding cleric, then Cohh and Quicktune's guild in Agnarr as a 60 raiding wizzie clearing all of Velious. Agnarr does not have the magic P99 has... so I'm home!

I have settled on a main after a long time of alt-it is. It's Naldrin, 53 Cleric, with no raid gear, some epic progress but pretty much all the best in slot buyable wis/mana gear you can get. 

I am interested in joining the family, progressing with the guild and my character, being 'casually hardcore' and giving back as much I can.

I have applied also on the forums, got the weird message too =P

Hope we can connect.

Naldrin

MizzrymAgnarr

Just got my OT hammer as per instructions. :)

Woot!

Naldrin

Dagmore
General

Welcome Naldrin!!!

Turnip will be with you shortly. But in the mean time if you have any questions shoot Dagmore / Gnomead a tell. Buga is a good friend of mine so I'm sure he hasn't lead you too far astray!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum