View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pizoi

re: Pizoi - 44 Dwarf Rogue

Hello!  I've finally hit 44, so here comes my application.

A bit of history first.  After playing a bit of EQ here and there on an old friends account, I finally bought the game for myself and started my career on the Karana server as a Dwarf Rogue with some people I had previously played on a MUD with for many years.  Months later, my good friend had gotten accepted into Fires of Heaven, so we both transferred to Veeshan.  I wasn't really interested at the time in ultra hardcore raiding, so I took it easy there for a while in some guild I can no longer remember the name of.  Some time in the first few months of PoP, I decided to kick things up a notch, so myself and a few friends started a guild called Fiends where I was an officer.  The following months were a whirlwind of poopy socks and phat loots as we quickly progressed the guild through Luclin first, and then all the way up to PoTime.  And then WoW came out and EQ ceased to exist for most of us.

Fast forward 10 or so years, and here we are.  After a bit of a nostalgia trip checking out a few EQ channels on twitch, I decided to scratch that itch and start playing here.  I made a post in a p99 thread on another MMO forum asking about the current guild situation and inquiring about which would be a good choice for me going forward, knowing that I'm really REALLY looking forward to raiding in Velious.  There were a few suggestions, but the one that stood out to me the most was made by Escapegoat of Azure Guard.  I decided to bide my time and remain unguilded while I leveled up to meet your requirements, guild hopping isn't my style.

Along my travels, I've met some pretty cool Azure Guard people, so I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys.  Ohjai has mentioned that he'd vouch for me and my rogueyness, although I now realize I failed to ask him for his rogue's name.

Hopefully this post wasn't too scatterbrained.  I've written it over the course of about an hour between pulls.  Look forward to hearing from you!

Dulas
Dula Allazaward
Chief General

re: Pizoi - 44 Dwarf Rogue

Always good to see some old veeshan blood here.  I have been a bit MIA lately due to a move out of state.  I will be back full force in a couple of weeks.  Feel free to contact any officers which are listed on the front page (News section) for groupings to get to know you.  Hope to meet  you soon!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum