View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trexid

re: Deepak - 45 Halfling Druid

Hi AG, I met Escapegoat yesterday and he let me know you guys are a friendly group of casual players who also raids. Seems like a good fit for me. I submitted a formal app but here is a bit more info. 

About me:

I'm 31 years old and a father of two, full time job but I get 3 and 4 day weekends every week due to my work schedule so that allows for a little time to jump on EQ in between work and family life. I live in California.

EQ History:

A little about me and my EQ experience. I used to play heavily from 1999 - 2003 back on live, I started with a Gnome Necro and got him to 50. Then switched to a Gnome Cleric when Kunark came out and maxed him to 60 + epic and was in a raiding guild called on Quellious server and played through Velious and quit around Planes of Power for WoW in 2004. EQ on P99 is currently my only MMO and I'm playing Dark Souls 2 in between EQ.

Currently:

I play casually a few times a week at night mostly. I have a 45 Halfling Druid [b:eb60189d87]Deepak Chopra[/b:eb60189d87] which is my main and an 11 Troll Shadow Knight [b:eb60189d87]Ardbeg[/b:eb60189d87] as an alt for grouping. I usually switch between the two depending on mood, solo / grouping.

I was previously in the guild [b:eb60189d87][/b:eb60189d87] on P99 but they split up last year and I've been solo ever since.

How did I hear about:

I had some left over Ruined Scale armor from grouping in City of Mist and was trying to hand it out to noobies at Qeynos front gates. Messaged Madriax and he passed on everything except a Minotaur Axe. We got to chatting and he recommended I check you guys out. 

Going forward:

Would enjoy having some friendly people to group / raid with in Kunark / Velious / Planes.

Look forward to meeting you guys.  Thanks for the consideration.

Deepak Chopra 

Awarded:

Well you do have some fine EQ Selfie skills that is for sure.  Contact anyone in game, ask to be put in touch with an officer, and we will get you into some groups.

~Yao

Trexid

Yaolin wrote:

Well you do have some fine EQ Selfie skills that is for sure.  Contact anyone in game, ask to be put in touch with an officer, and we will get you into some groups.

~Yao

lol thanks Yao - Sounds good, will get in touch next time I have a block of time to play. Cheers.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum