View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiam1

re: Axiam

Hi all, my in game characters name is Axiam. I am a level 57 enchanter looking for a fun guild to group and raid with.

I've previously played the game for over 5 years on the Torvonnilous server where I also mainly played an ench and raided at the highest level of the game.

However my memory isn't the greatest I will admit I've forgotten a lot about the game but it normally comes back pretty fast once in an actual zone or encounter :)

I'm a euro player based in the UK. Weekends I have a lot of free time and a fair bit of time during the week also.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting more of you soon in the game and with a bit of luck in guild chat )

Thanks Axiam 

Tyrfling
Colonel

If you're ever looking for a group feel free to send a /t to Tyrfling, I'll try my best to get you into a group with me. I'm always looking for an enchanter.

Ok thanks, will add you and look you up )

Yaolin
General
Awarded:

Whenever you are online look up Stunz, Bogmuk, Yaolin, Phiren, chevey, aranur, rhom, dulas, jesseca, nemce, littlernemce, hethan, mithras, stinkie, and bakon and as to be put into a group!!  say you are an app.  see you in game.

~Yao

I will do that thank you

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum