View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ssouky
General
Awarded:

re: Ssouky, 52 LiZzard Monk

Hello,

I started 2 weeks ago on P99. Ssouka, an irl friend (48 iksar shaman), got back in the game and told me into playing a little with him. I'm not the original owner of this character. We're a group of french irl friend who played in 1999 and they rolled here in march last year. They all stopped during last year though. I chose Ssouky over the 5 or 6 character I have access to (28 cleric, 34 rogue, 33 enchanter, 41 mage, 25 druid, 60 druid, 25 pal, 14 bard). The main reason being it was obviously created to duo with Ssouka :]. I like it a lot.

Even if I know the game pretty well, up to lvl 50, I don't know much past lvl 50 since I never reached this level on live (although I raided 2 or 3 times in PoH, PoF, Sky with friends' characters).

I'd love to join a raiding guild and discover the content I never really experienced.
On the plus sides : i'm friendly, dedicated, eager to learn and I love to kill stuff just for the sake of it, especially if it seems not possible at first
On the cons : i don't know how to raid, need to learn a lot, and I need to be able to FD+/quit anytime (another reason for playing monk) for professionnal reasons (I'm in the IT and can be on call) but I won't commit into a raid without noticing if this can happen.

I've played with some of you, Nemce and Superranger for instance, and had the great opportunity to raid PoS last saturday with you (and witness the illusion fiesta o//). This has always been a pleasure.
Hence, I'd like to join you !

Let me know if this could happen :)

Ssouky
General
Awarded:

re: Ssouky, 52 LiZzard Monk

Hoho. You cannot edit your post in this forum !

Then I'll add some stuff.

I'm 31, French, living in France. I'm happily married and we have a son. 

Besides EQ, I've been playing a lot of MMOs, froms Daoc, EQII,Wow, Vanguard (!), WAR, GW2, sometimes a lot (sometimes too much :D) sometimes not so much depending on what I was doing IRL.
I'm still playing PSII a little (mostly with the friend I got ssouky from btw).

IRL, I'm in the software industry. I work a lot but also a lot from home which makes camping/helping rather convenient. I obviously play and work at the same time but can't focus on both :D. I'll let you know if I'm more into playing or working each time we'd group. In any case, works comes first of course.

If you want to know more, just send me on Ssouky and we can chat !

Regards,

Ssouky

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum