View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triscwen

re: 53 druid LFG...

Greetings, 

Triscwen here... 

(From what I understand, I should post here in tandem with the official application). 

I started EQ back in '99 months after it was released and played through to 2003... but never got far enough to raid much and experience some of that content. (Some PoH and PoF... and a few raids for peoples' epics)... I've been playing p99 off-and-on since 2010 and finally have a character high enough to do some raiding and am quite interested in doing so. 

I can't dedicate to be on every raid (raising a family takes a lot of attention :) ... but I can dedicate to be a valued and trusted guildmate. I have all Druid port locations and have done a fair amount of crafting so can help out where I can. 

(I also have a 44 Ranger fyi)  

I was on Tallon Zek and and Firiona Vie from 1999-2003, and Anontia Bayle (EQ2) from 2005-2011. 

On a personal note... I've seen almost every horror movie imaginable, I DM several D&D Groups in Roll20, and... uh... enjoy long walks on the beach...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum