View previous topic :: View next topic  
N-Squared

re: Kardath - 55 Druid

Kardath lvl 55 Wood Elf Druid, reporting for duty,

I started playing EverQuest two weeks after Kunark went live on the E'ci server, after all of my co-workers at the Electronics Boutique store I worked at finally got me to give in and play. The first night I logged in as my Wood Elf Druid, of the same name as my p99 Druid, I had no clue what I was in for. Long story short, my RL friend on his Gnome Mage got me drunk and I plummeted to my death from the top of Kelethin. Ran me from Greater Faydark to Qeynos where I met Froon and nearly crapped myself, got murdered by a Werewolf 20 yards from the Qeynos Hills ZL and finally after an hour or so finally got bound outside of Qeynos. Needless to say, I was hooked the first night I played. Played off and on up until Planes of Power launched and didn't like the direction the game was headed so I ended up quitting.

Fast forward 20 years, to April of this year, and there I was creating my Druid again, but this time on the p99 Blue server. Covid was telling me I needed an indoor hobby while I was temporarily out of work. I figured that playing EQ would be just a good a place as any to spend my newly acquired vast amount of free time. As soon as I logged in to my freshly minted Druid I could feel the nostalgia, and knew once more that EQ had its hooks in me once more.

Unfortunately on my first go around I didn't really get to see and experience everything that EQ had to offer seeing that I retired my Druid at only lvl 49. But now, with my new Azure Guard brethren, I hope I get a chance to change that. I want to be able to experience the content I wasn't able to back in the old days with fun, like minded individuals. And hopefully make some new friends along the way. Looking forward to getting to know you all in Norrath. ^_^

~Kardath~

Xaiterlyn
Sergeant

I support this man, not only does he feed my IG toe fetish, he is pretty solid :)

Rlee 60 Grandmaster
Stylyx 60 Grave Lord
Traplie 60 Hierophant
Holaard 1 Warrior aka Tunnel Mule
Denyial 60 Warlord
Bankfoh 6 Bard aka My personal recharger (dont let the name fool you)
cellen sumstuff
Private First Class

I randomly found this dude as a newb on one of my higher level characters and gave him some gear and talked to him around level 15-20 on his druid... answered questions and told him to add me on my toons and keep in contact. I am glad to see this dude in the guild now. Hes a good guy and I think will enjoy learning the new raid content he hasn't seen or been a part of.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum