View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vurz

re: Vurz, 55 Shaman

I joined P99 Blue back in March when I had some extra time free up due to quarantine. I originally played EQ on Live around 1999-2003 on Rallos Zek (PvP, crazy times) where my main was also a Shaman.

I've been loving Blue so far, in a casual guild, but I'm looking for a more prominent guild to help elevate me to the next level and also provide a stronger sense of community. I have a few friends on the server in AG and have nothing but good things to say about the guild. That's also been my experience interacting with AG folks in groups and in general.

I'm hoping I will be able to finally finish epic in AG, just need tear and fight. Beyond that, of course getting 60 and Torpor would be ideal and allow me to be a top contributor during raids. I've been raiding with the community guild Lighthouse a few times but I'm hoping to step up my raid game a bit more. I am fairly casual, usually on several nights a week, but definitely willing to commit to events and raids as needed.

Excited to hear back!

-Vurz

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum