View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illuminnatti

re: Illuminnatti Enchanter Introduction

Hi everyone!

I'm Illuminnatti, 56 HE enchanter.

I started playing EQ back in 1999, on Cazic-Thule server, and played until Depths Of Darkhollow expansion. 

I have been playing in P1999 for a couple of years with some time breaks due to RL issues.

Before applying to AG I was a member of Anonymous for a brief time but then the Green Server launched and it seems the guild is pretty much abandoned now.

In P1999 I usually play with some RL friends that I met during EQ retail times - they are also applying to AG so you might see them around as Barletta, Atilus and Harmonicah.

I'm currently trying to get to lvl 60 ASAP but I have already started working in my epic. I need the PoFear mob and find Verina up in Neriak, the other items are already completed or is easily done with a duo or group.

The things I like in the game is the social aspect that EQ creates by making working together as groups or raids almost a requirement in order to advance and experience the game its fullest.

I consider myself a casual player, with an average of 3-4 play nights per week.

I'm looking forward to meet AG members in game and get to know the guild / have fun together!

Thanks for considering my application!

See you all in Norrath!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum