View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brut the Orc

re: Orlov - 54 Shaman

Hello!  Old school EQer from the Bristlebane server here, looking for a home.  I've grouped with several AG, a couple in particular who have indicated I might be a fit to the "casual raid" mentality that AG fosters.  Look forward to meeting more of you in game, reliving some old memories and making some new ones :)

Thanks!

Orlov Stonehammer,  54 Barb Shaman - P1999

Anvel Stonehammer, 75 Warrior, Bristlebane

Nemce
Chief Master Sergeant

Hey Orlvo! We'd love to have you join us on a raid or two to see if our raiding works for you! Thanks for applying, I'll look for you in game. You'll want to try and get 3 groupings with an officer. Raids, hanging out in EC, farming camps together, and exping are all ways to get one of those groupings. Ask a guildy if an officer is around and they will point you in the right direction.

Thanks Nemce, I will do that.  Do you have EST early day crowds?  (8am - 3pm).  Usually my exping time, I'll see what I can do about evenings/nights - work + family time keeps me pretty sparse in the evenings to be honest.  

Nemce
Chief Master Sergeant

Let me just say that today might be a phenomenal opportunity for you. AG is watching Draco right now and he is going to pop between now and 6:30pm est. Send Epumex or Chevey a tell and make sure he invites you when Draco pops. That will count as one of your groupings and your time slot is really awesome, we have some people in that time, but we are actively looking for more.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum