View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qunglao

re: Level 47 Monk Lfg

hello, I am initially from the Rathe server from the guild Brotherhood of the Spider. A friend of mine brought me back to this version and I have been thoroughly enjoying the game play and the comradarie as opposed to WoW. I have been working hard to get back my monkly skills as I used to be but unfortunately lvl 40s mobs do not react the same as  the 50s and 60s do so I will need a bit more time to get used to the class. However, I've been lucky enough to have some good advice from good monks and progressing fairly well. I have grouped with several Azure Guard members and I noticed that the guild is very active. I don't know my exact play time because of work schedule, but I know I will stick to this character till I reach 60. 

I would like to apply to Azure Guard and be part of the movement. I would like to grow to the friendliness I have noticed with which you treat each other and the faith in each others ability to be focused and keep the group alive together. I am still ungraceful, but I will take every opportunity to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. 

Thank you

Qunglao

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum