View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skorpien_Deathlock

re: 46 Monk App

Name:  Skorpien Deathlock

level: 46

class: monk

race: iksar

Been on P99 for about 3 months now and am finally looking to join a guild and learning the upper end of the game.  Mostly in CoM atm, but wander around a bit to find items or xp where I can.

I played everquest from 1999 - 2004 where I mained an enchanter + cleric dualbox.  I had a 54 monk, and a 60+ necro.  Everything else was distraction alts.  I 'apply to guild' link'd my application also earlier, just posting here to say hi.  I play quite frequently, but am married with 2 kids so sometimes my time is limited based on family responsibilities.  Thanks for considering!

Skorpien_Deathlock

Now 47

Yaolin
General
Awarded:

Wewtz!  Guild event tonight 8pm EST, contact an officer around 7:45 pm EST so we can give you more info.

~Yao

Hey thanks for the info!  I managed to chat with Phiren last night and was advised you all were doing levi cloak runs in SK.  I was in the middle of cooking dinner and stuck in CoM at the time so I wasn't able to make the trip out there.  Wife just had a baby a week ago so I've been delegated to most household duties so she can keep the little one quiet. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum