View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neno_Palazzo

re: Neno, 51 Bard.

Hey,

I play a 51 Bard and have just recently returned to project 99.

I started playing on day one and raided quite a lot as a member of Dark Ascension. After 5 months of poopsocks and batphones I decided I had had enough and retired. I'm looking to get back into the game and play at a much more enjoyable pace and meet some new people. I'm in mostly full planar with a Selo's Drum and a Kellin's Lute.

I'm currently living in Taiwan so my play schedule tends to be slightly off peak. Sunday to Thursday I can typically be around between 10am to 5pm EST. Sometimes I crash pretty quickly after work in which case I would be around 8pm to 3am EST. During the weekends my play time can be a bit different as I like to travel and I DJ occasionally at clubs and festivals. I would be available most Saturday nights EST as that is Sunday morning here so I am probably still going to be going from the night before or just have nothing else going on usually.

I don't think I've had the chance to group with any members yet but if there is anything coming up give me a shout and I'll try to be around. I do have a pretty big DJ gig coming up in a month so as the time gets closer to that I might be around less as I'll need to spend more time on networking and practicing.

Hope to see you all in game soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum