View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Whyt - 54 Necro - Gnome

Hey folks!

Just stopping by to say hello and introduce myself.  I am interested in joining your guild because the fact that you are casual but also raid.  I have also heard and read nothing but good things about Azure Guard when it comes down to friendly, interactive, helping, and talented bunch.  I am not a hardcore player by any means but i LOVE to have fun, learn, and see new things when I am on while joining in on guild activities, be it grouping or raids.  I have a wife and 2 year old IRL and also work 12 hour swing shifts so my schedule can be kinda crazy but I fully intend on joining in on as many guild activities and groups as I can! (I'm a lonely gnome necro... LOVE ME!).  I also am not afraid to use ventrilo or teamspeak.  I look forward to hopefully meeting all of you and grouping!!! thanks for your time folks!!!

Hethan

re: Whyt - 54 Necro - Gnome

Well met sir, Please post and app and we will go from there. Get with an officer in game and get your grouping on so you can get your guild tag. You will need 3 groups with 3 officers and then we can get you your tag if all goes well in those groupings. Also, check out our calander and you can see there what we have planed. Contact me one of my toons in game if i'm on or any other officer. Look foward to grouping up with you and killing some mobs! Status = Officer Hethan <60> Rogue Darkcobra <41> SK Mithras <60> Cleric Colorfull <29> Enchanter
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum