View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy/Faladwen
Colonel
Awarded:

re: Mithras Firehealer

I'm sure it's been a topic of discussion, so I wanted to introduce myself. I've been on P99 since it's inception, took a long hiatus, came back in 2012 or 2013 to join AG, took another long hiatus, and now I'm back.

I was initially recruited by Yaolin (don't know if he's around anymore at all) and Nemce.

Here I am returning again along with some old RL friends that wanted to play again. We've all made new characters to play together. AG has obviously changed a lot while I was gone and it appeared to me that it had become a hardcore raiding guild. Myself just wanting to play casually, I removed Mithras from the guild for that reason. I don't know anyone in the guild currently and didn't know who had been logging on Mithras or who even had access.

We've formed a new guild <Team Adventure Club> which is just the 7-8 of us that know each other in real life. That being said, I talked with Xyrian/Crazyhealz when I removed Mithras and he was cool as shit. Much cooler than I expected. He assured me that AG is mostly casual and we'd probably be welcome.

I'd like to apply on behalf of my high level toons (shown in sig below...I think) along with another friend that has two toons: Seth [53 druid (w/guise)] and Bidin [57 bard].

We're likely to spend the bulk of our time on our new characters, but still want to have to option to raid, group high level, and help the guild if needed.

I honestly don't know the sentiment around me in AG, but thought I'd reach out. AG was near and dear to me for a long time. I provided all guild OT hammers in probably 2013-2014.

Bonus, here's a picture of Mithras back in 2010, before they ruined the targeting rings:

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/Merlin187/Aaron/EQ000067.jpg

Faladwen Fireball - 60 Wizard

Mithras Firehealer - 60 Cleric

Umphrey McGee - 55 Magician

Gurig Fireplague - 53 Necromancer

Meah_AG
Chief Master Sergeant
Awarded:

Hey Mithras!! Grizluk/Drogun and I are still around. So is Valick and Hollowlung/Toporz and Morrigan. I'm not sure who else you would recognize anymore, but some of us definitely remember you. Mithras was being used by officers only in your absence.

So happy to see you back on P99!! 

If you and your friends would be interested in applying, you'll each just need to click the Apply to AG link on the left-hand side of this screen and we would be so happy to get you back into the guild!

Welcome back!!

-Meah

Drogun
Grizluk
Chief Master Sergeant

Great talking to you earlier tonight - glad to see an old friend who got the itch again! Azure Guard has been a consistently strong presence on this server - we believe that we strike a good balance between Norrath's intoxicating nostalgia and the competitive play that has evolved on P99... .

Grizluk - 60 SHM / Drogun - 60 ROG / Aarawn - 52 WIZ / Duren - 55 RNG / Kobain - 52 BRD
Flyboy/Faladwen
Colonel
Awarded:

Wow, yeah. Some of you guys are OLD!

Faladwen Fireball - 60 Wizard

Mithras Firehealer - 60 Cleric

Umphrey McGee - 55 Magician

Gurig Fireplague - 53 Necromancer

♥Morrigan♥
Chief General

Aaron (Flyboy) wrote:

Wow, yeah. Some of you guys are OLD!

How dare you!?

re: Friends coming back

Hethan is coming back as well.  I have put my app in as well.  We are all real life friends.  Hope to catch ya'll in game.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum