View previous topic :: View next topic  
Straff | Kutch
Private

re: Kutch Everlife

Greetings everyone!

I'm Kutch Everlife, also known as Straff Everlife (60 Monk), Umulie Everlife (60Enc), Vishy Squishy (59 Mage) and a handful more Everlifers. 

I was formerly with Aftermath with Straff as my main, but have now applied to join you guys with Kutch. The reason for the app is that the server is fairly dead these days, and I figured as the social guy I am, it's better to join up with an anti-riot force than to stay untagged. 

I live in Norway, Europe, and must be considered as a casual player, even though I go heavy into EQ on holidays and week-ends.

I left Aftermath just before the merger, mostly because all the non-raid stuff, like levelling up alts, doing poSky, HoT and such happened in the middle of my nights, so outside of responding to batphones, I'd mostly be alone anyways. I believe that AG will prove to be different, as there are always heaps of you people on during my prime. 

To raids, I bring my cleric for CH rotations, or a mage for Coths, or enchanter for buffs. Even the monk might prove useful from time to time, but... nah, not really :)

I hope to be able to call you all family soon, until then, toodeloo, and happy new year!

Drbobsmith

re: good to meet you

Hope you come here soon. appreciate you're streams as well.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum