View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rubi/Rowena
Private

re: Hi All :)

Hi!

I'm sure many of you have seen me around & about on either Rubi my 60 Druid or Rowena my 60 Cleric but here's my formal introduction ~

I'm joining you guys from BG, joined them about 2 years ago now and have been an officer/recruiter for almost that long.

My hubby (Speedess/Valenciaa) have been playing on P1999 since 2009 off & on again. Prior to that we were on the Nameless on Live & briefly on Xegony before they opened up the Nameless server. I've played a druid here & clerics on both & warrior on Live (my 1st love).

At any given time I'm usually found in some obscure dungeon buffing or pulling for a pack of noobs because this is how I roll! I love long walks on the beach (or walk-a-bouts from Guk to Permafrost), quest of all types (yes I have your ranger head on Rubi please let me MQ it out of my inventory?), and especially loooove epic fights great and small.

Look forward to meeting you all! So excited to see us all coming together finally, WOOT!

/salute!

Awarded:

re: Hi All :)

Welcome Rubi/Rowena! Thanks for posting about yourself! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum