Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunderstrucks
Major

re: WTB: tolan's, Bane of Nife, Mage epic MQs

I need most of the tolan's gear for my 45 ranger. I want the helm mostly (for superior camo 4 levels early) but would be interested in the others (except chest/legs, he's not worthy).

My Shaman (Predaturs) hit 56 last night. I need Bane of Nife. I had to pass on it twice at guardian wurms because I was 55. :P 

For mage epic, Orrnusin & my mage (Akamai) didn't have any luck in Kedge. I could use the phinny staff MQ. Awakened started locking it down by camping out in his lair underneath the seahorse guards and logging in 1/2 hour early and never missing a spawn so we gave up (for now). We also had a heck of a time getting to Neh'Ashir in COM. We had a 60 mage, my 55 shaman and were joined by an enchanter, rogue and torpor shaman and it was still nuts. We killed him and of course he didn't have the torch. Also need blazing wand from Undertow but I've found sellers for that, just need someone with a torch at the same time.

Name your price, I got some plat, can strip some tradeables from my twinks or pay in powerleveling services with my mage (any class, any level!). 

Send tells to Thunderstruck, Akamai or Predaturs.

Dulas
Dula Allazaward
Chief General

Did you check the spell bank for Bane of Nife?

re: BoN

It showed zero in inventory every time I checked.

Qzin

I've been popping in every few days to see if Awakened is done and as of two days ago they were not. I'll still keep checking so we can put Phinny on lockdown.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: