View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghirardellii

re: Ghirardelli App

Greetings and Salutations,

I know I am a bit low for your guild application, but I wanted to submit one anyway. First off, one thing that drew my interest in your guild is that is it a father/son ran guild. My family comes first so knowing that this is a family friendly guild is something that is important to me.

First off, I have played EQ live since classic. With obvious breaks in between. I am very familar with the game and also playing/raiding with a druid. I did play on Fippy for 2 years as Melann Wehadababyitsaboy. I was in Midnight Pyre through my raiding on the server. I just started on P99 about two weeks ago and am very much looking forward to Velious. It is my favorite raiding xpac followed very closely with PoP.

Some may know my character name from a guild on the Test Server called Return to Glory. I was guild leader through DoN (when my RL had to take over gaming life) and raid leader through PoP. We were a progression guild that followed a rough outline of expansions. We were not hardcore but we were also not wearing defiant. We defeated every mob from classic through DoN with the exception the bloodfeaster in Txevu (pretty sure its bugged on test). At any rate, hope this is a decent breakdown of my EQ background. Hope to hear from someone soon. 

Cheers,

Ghirardelli

Dulas
Dula Allazaward
Chief General

Correction, Mother/Son run guild.  Only the mother has been ghosting for almost a year now, so can not take too much credit for how well the guild has progressed.  We have a terrific group of people in this guild that care about each as a second family.  I am very proud to be a part of such a wonderful guild. 

Why do I feel we know each other Ghirardellii?

Chocolates by the same name?

Grizluk - 60 SHM / Drogun - 60 ROG / Aarawn - 52 WIZ / Duren - 55 RNG / Kobain - 52 BRD
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum