View previous topic :: View next topic  
SheldynTheSK
Private First Class

re: Hiya! I’m Sheldyn 52 sk

Hello AG and anyone else reading this!

I am Sheldyn Koopa and I’d like to join your guild. I have been playing on p99 blue and after a long hiatus I’ve found time to play again and I’d like to see some end game content on this server to revisit past glories and have a good time with some new friends.

I am a 52 iksar shadowknight. I play late night US EST. (3 am to 9am several days a week. Sometimes every day.) I enjoy long walks on the beach, fast cars, ritual sacrifice, and Cazic Thule. 

i have a full time job and I am a father of one teenager who is cooler than I am.

I have raided end game content on live from 2000 until 2004. I have done most of NTOV, Trak, hate and Fear on live. (Also Cleared VT, SSeru, and Ssra and the planes but not relevant here, point being is when I DO reach 60, I know what I need to do to be raid ready)

I am hoping to fill out some of your late night xp groups and raids  provide any help that I can by tanking or pulling, I also have a wizard alt in its mid 30s that I plan to level as a port mule to help mobilize  

I like to have fun while playing efficiently and getting the most out of whatever content that I am working on  

Looking forward to hearing back from and hopefully meeting all of you  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum