View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadulus

re: Kadulus Introduction

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

Hello Azure Guard!

I’m Kadulus the necromancer and currently level 54. I originally played EQ from Dec 99 to a few months after Velious launched. Some time after leaving for college one of my younger brothers stumbled into P99 and in wanting to emulate his older brother started playing. It was only a few years ago that that he told me of P99’s existence and after looking into it I was hooked. This is a perfect time capsule of nostalgia from the time period that I played! Since been re-introduced into EQ I have played a lot of alts and finally decided I need to buckle down and get one to 60. I was never in a guild back in the day so I missed out on a lot content and since being on P99 I have only been in one casual guild of which I have some cleric raid experience. I started my search for a new home and found that Azure Guard would be the perfect fit for me. I look forward to meeting you all and experiencing new challenges!

Meah_AG
Chief Master Sergeant
Awarded:

re: Kadulus Introduction

Hi Kadulus - thanks for posting about yourself! Welcome to AG!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum