View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deluth

re: Hail and Well met!

Greetings and Well Met!

I'm Nomie (58 Druid) that's been bumbling around on P99 Blue for a long time.  I just came back after a good two year hiatus.  Prior to that I've been in a handful of guilds, some misfits (Harmony) and some more serious types (Taken).  This time around I'm hungry for conquest and equally so looking to do so with awesome & interesting people.  I don't doubt I'll find like minded folks among the ranks of Azure Guard and I'm prospective about meeting aplenty variety of folks and having more challenging adventures in the old lands of Norrath.

I must confess that I have an issue with alts, and have played a Warrior (Meatfist) and Cleric (Bruna) to great extents in the past (and many others to some degree), though my heart truly lays with Nomie the Druid as she greatly suits my personality and play style.

Regardless, I'm greatly looking forward to immersing myself in the community when given the opportunity, chatting with you all about the old days and new conquests and generally having a good time.  See you all in-game soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum