View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siahen
RalynIncantare
Major

re: Applicant Introduction

Hey all!  My name is Siahen, a 55 Iksar Monk, quite cute, mostly good natured and usually don't make bad pulls to the group. That said, I started Siahen about 3 years ago, then quit about 2 years ago because of real life of course, and just came back.  I was in a guild called Paradox before I quit, but when I came back, they no longer exist, so I am looking to join a new family.  

I have grouped, informally, with a couple of your members, and have heard nothing but great things about the people of AG.  From what I hear and the couple of members I have hung out with, it seems like a great group of people.  

I would like to do raids because I miss them from the old EQ Live days (way back when) where I was a 60 Enchanter on Karana.  My monk has already earned his epic. 

I hope to get to group with more of you soon and look forward to meeting the rest.  Thanks!

Siahen

Littul Jonn

re: Applicant Introduction

Very happy to meet you! Was happy to see you getting after it in HHK and look forward to seeing you in Sky with us!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum