View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsTheNightFalls

re: Zugget - 47 Shaman

Whats up everyone!

Thank you Manasana for the invite. This guy has been twisting my arm long enough to finally get tagged and here we are :) I have a lot of characters that I putz around on.. the only few I play regularly are my 60 Cleric (Epic+HoT) my 38 Warrior (Full thurg) and my shaman whose almost 48. The shaman will be my new main as the cleric is retired from Forsaken raiding! If there are officers who do not have access to a clickie cleric and would like to have access to my cleric - please feel free to reach out to me and I can provide you with my information to continue to help assist the guild in their saving needs!

My shaman is currently undergoing a online forum petition for either a reimbursement of my Iksar Sacle or my Spear of Fate in general. I purchased the loot rights from Awakened and according to the server guide. I had all my ducks in a row and they are unsure as to why I did not receive the epic. So awaiting Sirkens response on that.

Currently have not touched Dain / CoV faction yet on this character.. Its something I will probably start doing once I hit 49 for new spells and will be out in WL working on that along with exp if its available.. Along with banging out what quests I can do for exp as im truckn along on the journey to 60 for the shaman and looking to get into some potential raid gear way down the road on the shaman!

Got a lot of good friends in AG and know some of the faces on previous characters I have played for a while and now that my school is ending next thursday! I can finally start committing to the evening raids you guys have on tuesdays and thursdays! Pretty excited about that :)

But if anyone ever needs anything or needs help in general - please feel free to ask! I am pretty active as im not really working at the moment (Ironworker / Construction and work is slow) and I will do what I can - how I can :D

Cheers!

Zugget

AsTheNightFalls

12-11: Ding 50

Updates on Zugget

- Ikky BP, JBB, Medalion from Maruader in LOIO, HS and Seb Keyed, Epic purchased (waiting on reimbursement and has been granted for by Sirken - just waiting on the actual scale to re turn in) and Canni 4 purchased

AsTheNightFalls

Attended TERROR kill @ Fear 12/12

AsTheNightFalls

Also attended VSR 12/11

Ssouky
General
Awarded:

He kites the arena pretty well. Especially when his group leaves him behind :D

Jump to: