Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the only truly magican food?
Bean
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Beans
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
The Bean
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Beanninja

re: WTB druid spells

I've been trying to grind faction/race to 60, and that hasn't left me much time to do much EC tunnel hunting.  I was hoping to buy a few druid dropped spells I could mem/use but have not seen for sale.  

I need: Circle of Summer, Circle of Winter, Girdle of Karana, Breath of Karana, Bonds of Tunare, Frost, Fist of Karana, Breath of Karana, and (to a much lesser degree) Wake of Karana.  I can pay in plat, or trade items/add to guild bank.  I have velious armor gems as well as wyvern hide.  Please let me know if you have/see any of these spells and I'll start checking them off the list!

Thank you,

Bean

Turnip_Vorpal`Leaf
Chief Master Sergeant

re: WTB druid spells

I'm pretty much always in EC tunnel, I'll keep an eye out for them.

Edit: Most of these spells are available in the guild spell bank. Register yourself on the CSG Website (read here for more info) and you will be able to view the spell bank inventory, then contact an officer in game to ask permission for access to the spells.

Beanninja

re: Thank you!

Much appreciated my friend, unfortunately i work during the tunnels prime hours.  I will obviously pay you for any plat you spend and tip you for your time.  Thank you again!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: