View previous topic :: View next topic  
Binnkin

re: Binnkin Stoutbum Has Arrived!

Hello friends, Binnkin here. I am currently a 47 Dwarven (and rather handsome) warrior. Ive been playing Project 1999 for the past 15 months, but graduate school has proven to be quite the time sink. I recently graduated, and I currently have a surplus of time to play while searching for one of those fancy but elusive careers. I originally played EQ way back during the Kunark, Velious, and Luclin expansions on Brell Serilis, and this server has definitely recaptured that atmosphere. Ive had the opportunity to group with a variety of players from Azure Guard, and they have each proven to be kind, helpful, and simply fun to be around. I hope that I will have the opportunity to contribute in some way to this guild. Looking forward to seeing you all in game!

Kumadar

re: Binnkin Stoutbum Has Arrived!

Hey Binnkin, thanks for posting! It was good having you at our hate clear today, watching you eat up all the warrior gear... 

We'll keep in touch about anything else going on. I don't remember if I mentioned in game, but we raid Plane of Sky at 10AM EST on Saturdays. Ports go up from WC spire!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum