View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rabkan

re: Rabkan Introduction

Hi there! My name is Rabkan and I'm interested in joining AG.

I'm a 59 troll warrior coming back to P99 Blue after taking the past year or so off and am looking to join AG because it seems like a guild with smart, funny players where I can get out the effort I put in.

My character is decently geared and I was an active member of Anonymous for about a year before quitting. I would need to get keyed for raid zones but have some experience tanking Kael, King, Velketor, and Halls of Testing and am always looking to get better. 

I'm looking to join AG because the people in the guild remind me of a more competitive AND more easygoing version of Anonymous in its heyday. I liked Anonymous because the people were quirky, smart, and were looking to be the best the players they could be while maintaining a (relatively) sane lifestyle. 

Another reason I'm interested in AG is the Reptox joined the guild; I basically followed his videos to get myself started on the server as a Warrior with a minimal amount of handouts. 

I have two lowbie alts Matton (cleric) and Telil (rogue) so I generally enjoy playing one of the holy raiding trinity :). 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum