View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brothus n'Arms

re: Hello everyone

I submitted an application today

48 Ogre Shaman here, new to raids looking to learn and experience the raiding scene.  I decided to apply to AG because I remember being helped by higher level toons and they always seem to be sporting an AG tag.  When I had the urge to raid, I knew exactly which guild to apply for, and I'm looking forward to helping lowbies when I get into the higher levels.

I live in Southern California, Los Angeles County.  Pacific Standard time.

I'm a mid-career Licensed Vocational Nurse working as a Charge Nurse in a local Skilled Nursing Facility, and boy I tell you it's been crazy during covid!!  I am also going to school working towards a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering at, end of 2nd year.  I know, it's a change.  When I went back to school, I realized that's where my interest lies.  Going to take a chance and listen to the soul.

Currently recovering from covid, I've had a lot of time on my hands, so I spent it on my sham.  He was 18 when I got discharged from the hospital.  And, I just dinged him 48 a few minutes ago.

I'm looking forward to being a contributing member of AG and meet you all in game!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum