View previous topic :: View next topic  
Okosai

re: Okosai - 58 Monk App

Hey everyone!

58 Monk LFG!  I've been playing on P99 since 2012 and EQ in general since 2000 (Bristlebane ftw!).  I took a few years off from p99 to play some other games, focus on work/family stuff, etc. but I'm back and looking for a fun crew to play with!  Was pretty disappointed to see the my old(currently tagged) guild is no more in Omni, but being able to play with some of the old CSG members is an awesome opportunity that I'm ready and excited for!

I'm based on the East coast and am full time work from home so I should be on during the days and available for a pretty wide window of targets.  In addition to having my monk, I also have a 60 enchanter that I mained for a long time in Omni so I'm looking forward to having an opportunity to raid in a different role and make some new memories with AG!

Looking forward to grouping, raiding and putzing around with you all real soon!

Best,
Oko

Okosai

re: Okosai - 58 Monk App

~ Copy paste of the above because the color got all thrown out of wack and wasn't readable ~

Hey everyone!

58 Monk LFG!  I've been playing on P99 since 2012 and EQ in general since 2000 (Bristlebane ftw!).  I took a few years off from p99 to play some other games, focus on work/family stuff, etc. but I'm back and looking for a fun crew to play with!  Was pretty disappointed to see the my old(currently tagged) guild is no more in Omni, but being able to play with some of the old CSG members is an awesome opportunity that I'm ready and excited for!

I'm based on the East coast and am full time work from home so I should be on during the days and available for a pretty wide window of targets.  In addition to having my monk, I also have a 60 enchanter that I mained for a long time in Omni so I'm looking forward to having an opportunity to raid in a different role and make some new memories with AG!

Looking forward to grouping, raiding and putzing around with you all real soon!

Best,
Oko

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum