View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trundel Jah'Rakal

re: Trundel 60 Warrior

Hello everyone,

Trundel the Troll here! Former Blood Guard member who took a break from EQ right before the merge last year but I am back and ready to get into the EQ action once again. I'm in the PST timezone so I am usually active later at night but play all kinds of times. I'm not really a hardcore player but looking to help out on whatever raids I can but also to learn more about Velious raiding. I was on the Karana server and then Ayonae Ro way  back during the early days of Live and quit shortly after Velious. As a 60 warrior with no friends or a guild ATM I am kind of living the hermit life so that is why I am looking to make some friends, join a guild, and help out on some raids or groups. 

Thanks,

T

Garadul

Hey Trundel!

A lot of us here have taken several hiatus over the years, so we can definitely relate.

Who were you on Karana (or what guild)? I was Phink Phivefingers, Gnome Rogue of <Valoran>!

Hope to see you around.

-Dorzin/Garadul/Garolin

Macar69
Private First Class

Hey ! i was on karana server too :) Ludorf halfling Warrior , Paralax !

Acidwiz
Acidfeirwiz
Chief General

hell, even i eventually think i ended up playing on a Karana'ish server, I was on Xev after a merger which i think was The Rather & Karana.!

Trundel Jah'Rakal

Hey guys!

Thanks for the welcome. I was mostly on my lowbie alts on Karana but I played with a few friends/relatives who were in The Combine then The Silver Order and then I think on Aro it was the guild Eternal Wrath. Also, Champions of Thanatos was another guild I remember. 

Acidwiz was afk in tunnel when I missed ya. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum