View previous topic :: View next topic  
RajinCajin
Private

re: Rajin - 59 Bard

Hello AG,

I am relatively new to p99. I started this year in April. I originally played EQ from 1999 to 2002 on the Bertoxx server but quit when I went off to college. I am excited to be playing again. I've had some really great experiences grouping with AG members in The Hole these past couple of months and its reminded me of what I loved about the game in the first place.

I am applying to join because of the positive experiences that I have had with AG members so far and because I am hoping to find a community of like minded people that come to Norrath to spend time with and help one another, but also that are sufficiently organized and motivated to take on some of the toughest challenges that the game has to offer. From everything I've read and heard, AG seems to be a unique group of adventurers that strike this balance perfectly.

Please send me a tell in game whenever if you'd like to chat more or have any questions. I am online most days. 

Cheers,

Rajin

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum