View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bucklay
Private First Class

re: Buckstab (55 Rogue)

Hey everyone,

A couple of months back I returned to P99 after a bit of a break. I've been lucky to level with many of you on my rogue in Unrest/COM/KC so far, and hope to continue doing so moving forward. 

I've got a bunch of toons, but basically only play my Necro (55) and Rogue (55) nowadays. I main the rogue, having a blast on him since getting my RB (You rule Saxxy!). Looking forward to kicking it in the hole and KC for the foreseeable future while i finish the grind to 60.

I hope I get to do so with some of you!

Random facts about me:

- Played since 99 on Brell, and progression servers. Joined P99 somewhere around the 2016 era.
- I am Canadian (and am a hockey fanatic of course).
- I'm a dog person, but poodles are weird...
- I play most days after work until midnight PST
- Ask me about my RL side-business some time
- Halflings are kinda scary...like poodles....

Can't think of much else to say, if you want to know anything about me, I'm social, don't be afraid to ask.

Thank you all for your consideration of my application,

Buckstab

Last edited by Bucklay on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:58:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Bucklay
Private First Class

re: Buckstab (55 Rogue)

Since my invite as an applicant, I've decided to focus mostly on grouping and leveling since that will provide me with the best opportunity to meet members, as well as get my character in a position that is better fit for raiding. To that end, I'm lvl55 since my application went in. I'll continue grinding it out.

It's been my pleasure to group with you guys mostly at the hole, but also the awesome group we had rolling at platehouse. Please keep me in mind as your epic fights, groups, or any adventures require a bit more stabbiness to them. I'm pretty much always down for a guild group. From what I've seen, guild groups come with much better skill level than the random Pick up groups. Which makes everything easier, and more fun. 

That said, you were all kind enough to have me tag along at three vindi fights, and a statue/aow fight. I appreciate it, and look forward to doing more raiding with the guild as we move forward.

Thanks everyone!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum