View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nephzi

re: Nephzi - Wizard Intro

Greetings all,

You may or may not remember me as Amogra the bard from a few months back. Due to some unfortunate circumstances and some miscommunication I had departed from the guild a little after the time when Aftermath merged with Azure Guard.

I have been mostly soloing during my time on blue in recent months and have been leveling my wizard Nephzi. I never felt great about leaving due to being friends with members of the guild (Mignonette, Senns, Drakhora, and more) so I wanted to re-apply and give it a better shot this time, and stick around permanently.

I am currently only level 55 and I hate being dead weight so I am mostly focusing on gaining experience at this point but hope to partake in raid content with the guild as soon as possible (always down to eat a good death touch). IRL I work full time so my play time is mostly on the evening a during the week and on weekends.

I would like to thank Mignonette for graciously letting me apply again and look forward to blasting monsters with you all.

Cheers,

Nephzi

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum