View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heretik Al'Reign
Private

re: Hey There

Hello AG, Heretik here. I've just submitted an app, so here\s my intro... Ive been on p99 since it was a thing, was on live from launch to PoP back in the day. Rathe server, team Drow (aka Blood of the Spider aka BotS) I've played almost exclusively SK since launch in 99, Heretik is in fact my 5th SK, 2 on live , 3 on 99. Needless to say, I know my class very, very well. I'm handy in a pinch and not bad looking either.  I was most recently in Fires of Heaven before taking an almost 4 year hiatus while i started my business.  I now finally have the time to sink back into this and scratch my itch.  Looking for a good home, AG seems like a decent bunch of folks as far as I've experienced them since coming back and xp grouping  I'm looking to raid and help progress people in their various quests as well as further my own interests. (finish epic, min/max gear, etc.) Mostly just looking for a good home, I miss my green text. I miss raiding. I don't necessarily miss the batphone and the poopsock but hey, necessary evils. Hope to see you all in game ! Feel free to hit me up anytime for xp/help ! 

Heretik - 57 Iksar Shadowknight

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum