View previous topic :: View next topic  
stilez414

re: Stilez - 53 Monk - Hi AG!

Hi Guys,

My name is Stilez and I'm a lvl 54 monk on the blue server. I got into p99 a couple of months ago from watching youtube videos of Flatt showing his monk adventures. Back when Kunark first came out, I tried my hand at leveling a iksar monk but I was too inexperienced and abandoned the character. I had a 49 Dark Elf Necro back on live on the Cazic-Thule server. I quit playing roughly a few months after Luclin came out. Now I'm trying my hand again and have had much more success at being an Iksar Monk.  I've played other MMOs and have raided in other games such as destiny, WoW, and Rift but I have never actually raided in EQ. I actually was in a mythic raiding group in WoW before transitioning to P99.

Some of my fondest gaming memories were playing Everquest after school and I'm getting to relive a lot of those great moments. However, I'm at the point now where I'm done reliving the past and look forward to generating new positive memories by going to zones I've never been to and doing all the activities I couldn't do back on live. I have played with many people from AG and they have always been very respectful and helpful members of the community. I would like to follow in those footsteps and help others like so many  have helped me when I was first getting started in this game.

If anyone would like to group or do quests together, feel free to send me a tell or a message in discord. I look forward to the opportunity to do raids and other events with you all.

Thank you all!

-Stilez

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum