View previous topic :: View next topic  
Strazha
Private

re: Strazha - 60 Necromancer

Hi,

I'm Strazha, a member of Blood Guard who will be joining you guys in the guild merge.  I used to play on live back in 2000-2006 on Terris-Thule and my main was a Shaman. I discovered EQEMU in 2008 and created a character on Vallon/Tallon Zek to get a taste of PvP.

I started P99 Aug 2018 and immediately joined Blood Guard in September as I was looking for an easy-going, but still raiding guild. I also have a Level 52 Warrior named Sstrix I had been using for Nagafen and Vox, slightly stripped of gear for now. Both my characters are Iksar Female because they look cool in armor/robes.

I enjoy music, artwork, also gaming with friends and I'm currently I'm a full-time student. This is where the majority of my time will be focused but I'll see about making 'social raid events' such as HoT and getting to know my new virtual elf-simulator friends.

Nice to meet you all!

Strazha
Private

re: Re: Strazha - 60 Necromancer

Strazha wrote:

I enjoy music, artwork, also gaming with friends and I'm currently I'm a full-time student.

WTB edit function. Your brain has built-in auto-correct anyways!

Meah_AG
Chief Master Sergeant
Awarded:

re: Strazha - 60 Necromancer

LOL yep, didn't even notice until you pointed it out! Thanks for posting about yourself and welcome to AG!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum