View previous topic :: View next topic  
Outshined_

re: Outshined - 48 Warrior

Hey guys,

I've been playing on P99 for about 8 months, mostly on my druid or on a few characters that I duo with a friend. I recently decided to make an Iksar Warrior which I've been enjoying a lot. As I got higher in levels, I thought it would be fun to try out the raid scene on P99. After looking at a few guilds to apply to, I think Azure Guard fits what I'm looking for the best, and hopefully I fit what you guys are looking for too.

You'll probably find me in City of Mist for a little longer, but I'm leveling up fast and will soon be in Karnor's or wherever else I can find a group. I'm also down for any random adventures, epic fights, and anything like that.

I have basically no end-game experience in EQ, since I was like 12 and terrible at the game when I played on live. I have raided at a reasonably high level in WoW (I know it's a very different game). I have a lot to learn, but I'm eager to do so, and to slay some dragons!

Littul Jonn

re: Outshined - 48 Warrior

Welcome! Good to have another warrior around and looking forward to seeing you in the tank rotations. The encounters arent too hard to learn, just ask questions if you got em. See you around!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum