View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogue305
Major

re: 43 soon to be 44 Bard App

Hi everyone,

i submitted my app a few days ago just ante to post here as well.  I have a clr friend and a hard friend that are already PM's.

Thank you,

Robino

Rogue305
Major

re: P.S.

Forgive me for being so brief. I was out having lunch when I made the post.

I started EQ as a Rog on E'ci (also named Robino) in 2002 and have been raiding end game content in the same guild (Infinit) since late 2003.  I am still an active raider on Tunare (Mon - Wed) and when i am not working, taking care of my wife and son, I am leveling my Bard.  I really enjoy P99 and hope to be a great addition to your force.

Meah_AG
Chief Master Sergeant
Awarded:

re: 43 soon to be 44 Bard App

Hi Robino - thanks for posting about yourself! As part of our invite process, we ask that you raid with us or group with an officer three times so that we can get to know each other. After your second raid/group, you'll get a guild tag, and after the third, you'll become a full member.

We have some upcoming raids on the calendar - tomorrow night (6/24) we're planning on raiding Chardok at 7 PM EST and on Saturday morning (6/27) we have our weekly Plane of Sky raid that begins at 10 AM EST. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum