View previous topic :: View next topic  
Straff | Kutch
Private

re: Back from the back

Hello everyone! 

This is MAINLY Kutch Everlife speaking. Kutch is my first ever character on Everquest, in fact I had a Kutch on as early as 1998 (beta), and later he became my main in the guild Forsaken Realm on Mith Marr where I served as an officer under the potent, yet weirdly english speaking Zeusdraco. 

I formed the basis for our DKP system, and also debated DKP in general on several occasions with Thott of Afterlife, on the same server. 

I joined p99 around 3 years ago, and have since created a small handful of characters: 

- Straff Everlife, my 60 monk

- Vishy Everlife, my 60 Magician

- Umulie Everlife, my 60 Enchantress

- Hopla Everlife, my 56 Paladin

- Schmeal McBeal, my 51 SK (abandoned for Hopla, found Paladin to be more fun)

My characters are all "decently" geared. I've no raid items on any of  them, aside from the odd piece of Thurg or SS item spread across them all. Straff, my monk, is at 140 MR unbuffed, and has all the standard items on her, WC caps and pumices and such, but I do not claim to know any advanced pull tactics, she's mostly a decent dps. The others are a little less well raidgeared, but all hold their own and can contribute well in raids. 

As the person in the chair, I live in Norway, father of 3, aged 9, 7 and 5. I worked for a decade in Microsoft, specializing in Azure (!), but the travel around the planet was not so compatible with having children, so I left and have since January tried different roles to see where I best like to be. This means that I am not online as much, and additionally, I live in Norway, so expect to NOT see me as much on as you'd like (or me for that matter :) Some time in August, I will join a new workplace, and may be offline for a few weeks. I hope that this is compatible with me being in AG. 

I will raid with you when I'm online, and I'm also looking for a guild that spends some off-time on building up a stronger team, so I look forward to exping, questing and exploring with you all! 

Right now, as I write this, Kutch is geting closer and closer to level 60. Aegolism is in the bag, together with far too many peridots :)

I last came out of Ghxst where I was from loosing my AG guildtag in March until now (not really sure what happened there)

Cheers!

Pedro/Kutch

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum