View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mabsvoxx
Private First Class

re: Mabsvoxx 60 bard

Hi everyone,

i have just submitted an application today.
so i am presenting a bit myself in this post.

i am french but currently living in Switzerland, i am working as a software Engineer.
i am 34, dang, i am getting old, i started playing EQ when i was 16.

i started on P99 recently, june 2019.
On live i was playing on Mithaniel Marr, i had an druid 60 , and a war 65, i was raiding with my war in a European guild called Illumanati (http://www.theillumanati.com/) we were raiding 3/4 time a weeks. the raiding experience i have is mainly in PoP, so all this classic raid like Wtov and NTov is new to me, i look forward to be able to attend these raids.
i left EQ the day Omen of War was release.
then i started my hard core raiding journey with Everquest 2, Vanguard and finally Rift. and then burned out after all this years i quitted MMO 6? 7? years ago, i don t remember exactly.
so now i am back in a more casual(even if my GF say it still to much! ) play style.

During my Vanguard/rift time i was a bit famous (haha) for developing a combat Log parser for those game. It was called Xanadu Log Parser (Xanadu was my guild at that time)

i would like to join you rank in order to tackle high level raid content that even on live i did not experience, and as well group content to have fun in seb/kael/hole/etc... in a friendly and mature environment, that i always encountered when grouping with people from AG.

My other hobby that take most of my time outside EQ is badminton, i play in a team and i do competion on many weekend (more or less 2 per month except summer)

Let me know if you have question.

I look forward to catch you in game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum