View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadesoulAG
Private First Class

re: New App! 46 DESK - Shadesoul

Heya everyone!

I started awhile back on P99 under the impression that I would never join a raiding guild again and half way through the level 40 hell level I just stopped playing.  The Mangler and Selo announcements  got me excited to play again, but their rule-sets kinda suck.  So I hopped back on P99.  Then, Freemanm85s posts on Reddit really made me miss the raid scene.  And being in an active guild is just plain fun.

I played live since the Kunark release, and quit sometime around 2004, then picked it back up for a year or two later on.  I played a DESK on live to level 83. Povar / Deviaant Darkfallen.  Was in a few guilds, mostly mid/top tier raiding. Dark Legion - Inverse Logic - Final Empire - Blades of Law.

I'm currently KWSN tagged, but they all seem to be gone!

I've solo'd my way to 46 and haven't grouped with anyone from the guild or been to any events with you guys.  (Someone shoot me a tell for a group! lol)

I've got most of the guilds required items already and working on others.

Have: Reaper of the Dead, Velium Vapors, Midnight Mallet, OT Sledge.

Working on: Resist Gear (wtb BDs!) EB item

IRL:  I'm a married guy with no kids, just 4 legged furry bois.  I'm 42, work in the government arena.  Currently in the process of buying a new house, recently displaced by Hurricane Michael, started a new job, etc etc.  Life has been crazy, and EQ is my relaxing place, lol.

I look forward to doing stuff with you guys.  Hit me up in-game if I am on and you need some SK assistance!

Bonti Coas
General

Hello and well met - great app! Seems like you have a good vision as to how you want to plug in and be a part of a growing community. I look forward to seeing you in game! I recently joined and am a 51 warrior... grinding away... slowly... but surely. 

See ya around!

Asaiah

Welcome! Always need more SKs to spread death and decay through the ranks 

(59 Sk here)

Diikembe / Healik
Major

Hey Shadesoul,

Great app. I also played on Povar on live. I was in Final Empire around 2004-05? My main on live was Roac Ravensdirk (91 rogue). I'm sure we probably crossed paths at some point, but it feels like that was lifetimes ago. Looking forward to seeing you in p99.

Regards,

Diikembe

Craggy Island
Sergeant

Shadesoul helped offtank mobs for me in kael arena and we talked on and off for an hour or two seems like a nice fella.

Did his job well with some more gear and training could do well here.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum