View previous topic :: View next topic  
RizzlAG
Private First Class

re: Rizzl - 51 Monk

Hey there, this is Rizzl - 51 monk.

I played EQ from Kunark until shortly after the release of Luclin. I spent some time in FFXI, WoW, and FFXIV. Seven or so years ago, I discovered Project 1999 and gave it a go. I bounced off after a few weeks, but I dove back in this last fall after getting sucked into Youtubers like Flatts and Pikn. I played an iksar monk on live, and I found it all flooding back once I started up a monk here.

I greatly enjoy grouping -- especially in off-the-beaten path areas. The most enjoyment I get out of the game is through social interaction, questing, and exploring. While I'd certainly love to help out in raids from time to time, I don't have the real life resources to commit to raiding. The vast majority of my game time is spent grouping or solo dungeon delving.

I have a 52 druid named Bolin, but I pretty much use him to chat, port and track. I'm currently leveling up an enchanter (Omarzar 22), as well.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum